STEPS TO TAKE FOR REGISTRATION
1) View the enrollment page to see if there is space for your child.
2) Contact The Shyne School and we can answer questions and e-mail you a tuition sheet. email@example.com 425-882-1981
3) If there is an opening call and set up a tour to see the school. Developmental requirements for Registration for our Waddler class: Walking for safety, drinking out of a sippy cup and one nap a day. Preschool/Pre-K Class: All children must be fully potty trained. (Tours at 10:00 or 11:00 AM by appointment)
4) After a tour, secure your spot by turning in a pre-registration form with deposit to hold your spot. (Registration fee $55, Academic fee $55 and Emergency Kit $20 and your first month’s tuition is due June 1st for a September start or at the time of enrollment for current enrollment – month to month.)
5) Pick up or download a full registration pack. Once your Pre-Registration has been accepted, please download our Registration Pack .PDF, print, fill it out, and then deliver the forms to the director. Please turn in the full paperwork at least two weeks prior to your start date. Updated Certificate of Immunization Status Form and Immunization Exemption forms are now linked below.
If you know your child has a cold, then they are not “well” but sick and should stay home.
6) Set up transition visits for you and your child before your first day of school. (Mon to Fri, 10:00 to 11:00 AM for one or two visits, with an adult present)
7) No space and waiting lists? You can download the Pre-registration form R-July2022, send it in with the $25 fee listed and be added to the current waiting list.
List the schedule you want and note if you are flexible on the days your child attends.
- We do not offer a Tue, Wed, Thursday schedule but all other three day combinations are available.
If you have not had a chance to tour the school, call in November or December to set up a January or February tour.
You can come by the school over the weekend to view the campus if you like. See the campus and look in the classroom windows. We have four play yards and four classrooms.
If you are on the waiting list and do not get in, you will have priority for next year’s enrolment and the waiting list placement.
Families on the waiting list will be given priority after current students re-enroll; your enrollment will be confirmed before any new students.
Waiting lists are only started for the school year after all spots have been filled. We do not start lists before the enrollment for the year starts. Waiting list age up as the child would move to the next class.
When we have an opening, we contact families. They then tour the school and then decide to proceed with registration.
New families tour in January or February, turn in pre-registration forms after touring and are notified about enrollment confirmation by March 15th.
- Payment is made by cash or cheque to keep tuition costs down. We do not accept credit cards.
- You can set up online bill pay with your own online banking; This can take 11 days to get to the school. All you need is our address to set this up. Please allow an additional 5 days from the bank’s delivery window for The Shyne School to receive your payment on time.
- You can also download and submit the ACH form to have automatic tuition withdrawals made from your banking account. Fill out and submit Part B of the form below. You will be sent a statement showing the amount to be withdrawn and then it will be processed by your bank on the 1st of the month. No Credit Cards Accepted.