STEPS TO TAKE FOR REGISTRATION
1) View the enrollment page to see if there is space for your child.
2) Contact The Shyne School and we can answer questions and e-mail you a tuition sheet.
3) If there is an opening call and set up a tour to see the school. Developmental requirements for Registration for our Waddler class: Walking for safety, drinking out of a sippy cup and one nap a day. Preschool/Pre-K Class: All children must be fully potty trained. (Tours at 9:30 or 10:30 by appointment)
4) After a tour, secure your spot by turning in a pre-registration form with deposit to hold your spot. (Registration fee $50, Academic fee $50 and Emergency Kit $15 and your first months tuition is due June 1st for a September start or at the time of enrollment for current enrollment – month to month.)
5) Pick up or download a full registration pack. Once your Pre-Registration has been accepted, please download our Registration Pack .PDF, print, fill it out, and then deliver the forms to the director. Please turn in the full paper work at least two weeks prior to your start date. Updated Certificate of Immunization Status Form and Immunization Exemption forms are now linked below.
6) Set up transition visits for you and your child before your first day of school. (Mon to Fri, 9:30 to 11:15 AM for one or two visits, with an adult present)
7) No space and waiting lists? You can download the Pre-registration form (link above), send it in with the $25 fee listed and be added to the current waiting list.
- List the schedule you want and note if you are flexible on the days your child attends.
- If you have not had a chance to tour the school call in November or December to set up a January or February tour.
- Families on the waiting list will be given priority after current students re-enroll, your enrollment will be confirmed before any new students.
- Waiting lists are only started for the school year after all spots have been filled. We do not start lists before the enrollment for the year starts.
- Families are able to tour the school and then decide to proceed with enrollment when we have an opening.
- New families tour January or February, turn in pre-registration forms after touring and are notified about enrollment confirmation in March.
Payment is made by cash or check to keep tuition costs down. You can set up online bill pay with your own bank, they will automatically send your payment each month. All you need is our address to set this up. Please allow a 5 to 7 day window for The Shyne School to receive your payment on time.